Wednesday 9 June 2010

My first blog award.

Thank you sis for sending me my first blog award, I didn't know how to retrieve it til now................Phew wasn't sure that would work..I'm still learning....... er............ now i've got to send it to 12 people, ooooh dear not sure if I have 12 friends to pass it onto I'll have a look in my blogs I love to follow... here goes..

Sandra
Lynne
Ann
Sue
Kathyrn
Chanelle
Pat
Jo
Kerry
Gez
Janiel
Jacque
These are some of the lovely people's blogs i've been following. Thank you for the inspiration I'll be watching for more lovely ideas for cards scrapbooking pages etc....

6 comments:

  1. Oh thank you Ann!!! Thanks for your lovely comments you really are a lovely lady!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lovely, but not sure about the word lady Chanelle. LOL Well done sis you did it. You are learning fast. Love always Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ann and congratulations on your award. Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo er missis, thanks very much for the award. Lovely to see you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann Yes, I'm back, thanks for your lovely comments and thanks for the award, you are so kind. See you later love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you turn off the word verification thingy? Please.

    ReplyDelete