Sunday 23 May 2010

New laptop Do you like it.


I've finally got my new laptop up and running, well I should say I'm trying to get to grips with it. It's very different to my old one.( That... nearly got thrown through the window) as soon as it got fired up, it crashed, without even doing anything. Hopefully i can get down to some blogging, oooh it's got very nice keys, I still need some lessons on it for quite a few things, at the moment i'm using google chrome to get onto internet instead of usual internet explorer, I could do with my daughter Helen's boyfriend Charlie to help me he works with computers,how does he do that without slitting his wrists, but hey i'm trying, yea yea I know i'm very trying,most people tell me so... i'm struggling a little to look at blogs as every time i click off one to go to another I have to go back to dashboard as it doesn't work same as old dell laptop. He's been wiped clean and restored by Charlie for Ivan my hubby to use. He works nights and has just gone to bed, poor thing in all this heat, so i'm trying to do this without any help at all with usb's etc.. Woah even uploading pics from my phone is different. I'm never going to be a computer wizard, so please be patient with me, while I learn more, Think it's time to invtite Charlie to tea, I've got to get ready for a trip to Meadowhell with Helen, need to get an outfit for nephews wedding in few weeks time, been putting it off as hoped to lose some weight first, haha haha haha haha, oh dear now i'm having fits of laughter as nnot only have i not lost weight, i think i've gained few more pounds.......... oh well i'm sure we can fit some chocolate therapy in the day. Anyway, i may surprise you and put another blog on either later or tomorrow.. lol As my last laptop was at one time loving called Dell after Delboy in fools and horses,plus a few other un-repeatable names . X*****X this one is called Tosh, yea it's just short for Toshiba.. Hope to see ya all soon,

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha, what a fabulous new laptop, no excuses now for not blogging my friend. You're never going to Meadowhell today, it was 30c in the shade at 8.00am this morning, and it's just getting hotter, lol. Good luck with finding an outfit, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you found an outfit Ann!! What a day to go to meadowhell!!!!

    Love the new laptop as Ann says there is no excuse now!!!

    Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG are you mad!!!!!!!! I think I would combust today at meadowhall I hope it was worth it, oh computer looks great but meadowhall today, mad, mad,, mad x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann,
    I am glad you have got a new laptop to start blogging and leaving comments!

    Hope you got your outfit!
    Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post it made me laugh. Actually Meadowhell was probably one of the coolest places to be today with the aircon on. Hope you found a lovely outfit and had some chocolate therapy K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. No excuses now, your new laptop looks great. I got one a few weeks back, I now have a Inernet connection problem! cant win. Hope you found your new outfit at MH, and fitted plenty of reatil therapy in as well as chocolate. See you next week. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely new laptop sis. You can get lots of blogging done now. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete