Sunday 15 August 2010

Scrapbooking

This is the layout from Thursday nights scrapbooking class over with Lynne and Co at The Craft Den Was another enjoyable evening, This is a definite first for me to blog three times in a week. I forgot to take my photo's with me, which is not the best idea when scrapbooking, but when i got home i found some photo's i think go nicely with the lovely papers, I'm not sure what they are called,but I just love the colours.... and the flower is made up from 6 hearts. I've just added a couple of pins with extra beads ... and extra spots between the pics....
This photo was taken a few years ago at Chatsworth, my cousin Damaris came over from Canada and she loves Derbyshire, she is the one with long dark hair on the far end on the 3rd photo along, she's a lovely lady, a devout christian who would do anything for anyone. We don't get to see our cousins from Vancouver Island very often so it's a time when all the family get together,
although thats not all of us on these photo's.From left to right on the 3rd photo, is.......
Brother-in-law Malcolm, Me, My beloved Ivan, Cousin John, Stewart, Amy on the fence, My eldest sister Pauline, My little sister(who towers above the rest of us) Sandra, Daniel, And Damaris.... don't we just look a Motely Crew.... .

3 comments:

  1. Great family page Ann. I love the extra touches you have added with the pins and spots. Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word you have blogged three times!!! how funny is that! lol

    Was lovely to see you both on Thursday and I love your page the picture are just perfect.

    Hope to see you again this week and here's to three more posts this week!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finished off beautifully sis. The extra circles look great, What was a thinking all in denim. Good to see you yesterday, you came just when I needed you. Love u lots. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete